Rules of conduct and general instruction to the students
- Be clean and decorous in your dress
- In your speech and behavior be guided by your sense of order and self respect
- Utilize free hours with the amenities of the library and computers.
- In case of doubts and difficulties or for the redress of grievances, consult the Head of the Department or the Principal.
- You are expected to conduct yourself in such a way as to maintain the reputation of the college.
- Keep identity card with you while in college and show it to the principal or faculty on demand.
- You are not allowed to bring mobile phone, camera or video camera inside the college.
- Park your vehicles in the parking space provided.